Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's really like this!

A snippet from our gmail conversation just now. It's easy to see why I'm marrying her.

5:17 PM Jenn: no
5:21 PM ok babe
im off
see you at home
love you
me: yeah
lucky
love you
ride safe
5:22 PM Jenn: i will
you too
me: i will
someday
Jenn: :(
me: in some far and distant future
Jenn: i am going to whole foods
bc i need an ingredient for my planned dinner
you want anything?
me: i'm going to die in this chair. i've been here 134 years already today
Jenn: aw
:(
sorry honey
me: no, really. it's the year 2142.
5:23 PM Jenn: :(
me: everyone's still using gasoline, though
Jenn: ok well! try to have fun with that!
see you at home
love you
ride safe
bye
me: the pigeons have mutuated, however
they're REALLY big now
Jenn: mutuated?
me: shut up
Jenn: yeah
ok bye!
me: keyboard keys have gotten smaller in the future
love you
Jenn: love you

0 comments: